Cooling mat for dogs (1)
Dogs have few sweat glands. They are dependent on cooling down by evaporation, i.e. by panting. If the humidity is very high and the ambient temperature is almost as high as the body temperature, then an animal's attempts to lower its body temperature may not be sufficient. At times like this your dog can use help to cool down.
The Trixie Cooling Mat is a handy cooling mat that you can take with you wherever you go. The mat works by means of body contact and therefore you don't need water, electricity or freezer. With the Trixie Cooling Mat you can let your dog (or cat) enjoy the coolness for a few hours. In order to maintain the cooling effect it is recommended to let the mat rest for a short period of time. The Cooling Mat is also suitable for use on beds, in a bench or car. When the mat is dirty or stained, you can easily wipe it off with a (damp) cloth.
- supports regulation of body temperature on warm days
- nylon look (polyester)
- cooling effect through body contact
- works without additional cooling, electricity or water
- cools for several hours
- ready to be used again after a short interruption
- can also be used e.g. on beds, in dog kennels or in the car
- simply wipe to clean
- compliant with animal welfare under § 18 (AT)